Monday, February 18, 2008

Unforgettable

People who would have spent an outing with me know the following:

a. I am DIRECTIONLESS.
b. After I get free with the person, I can become high without alcohol...

This weekend was good expect for the movies. Today's incident was unforgettable. My friend and I were catching up and was getting crazy over nothing. We had missed a train just by staring it pass by... So, the hopelessness/craziness continued.

I was leaning againist a wall and was singing some crap song, looking towards my friend on the right. I swayed my hand towards the left. I touched someone's body. I gave the "oops" sign and turned to say sorry to a "hopefully" good looking guy.

:( :( :(

It was a guy, shorter than me, elder to me by 10+ years and semi bald........
I said sorry and turned....
My friend rolled on the floor laughing and I joined her.

Laughing .... we missed the next train...

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home