Friday, August 18, 2006

Big B raakhi finally

I claim I have the "Best Big B" . This goes to the fact that I DONT accept to call anyone ANna as his position s ever special and when I call Anna ... it can be only him . I am very keen on Raksha bandhan every year though never wish Big B as he once said " I dont like Northy culture" IDIOT....

This time this guy calls up and says "Oye... happy raksha bandhan " I am like u wishing me :O :O : O

Pretty sweet was the moment... We discussed abt our childhood and stuff... I tell him I will parcel the raksha bandhan I bought. He says "I live on streets" ... He is an idiot and thats y my brother....


All the above was because I read a blog on Raksha bandhan....


This time I did send out particualr wishes for my friendsa as well on friendship day ... Felt good to make some one know u r special....


Some of my friends getting married... I feel quite lost abt that ....

Generally apart frm that the week was pretty monotonus and I did satisfy "my sandhai kozhi"
instincts with another friend ....


Some hopeless thing I have written ... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home