Thursday, June 08, 2006

Corridor eppadi door varaikum pocchunu....

Seri LKG kadhaiya fasta mudichudaren.....


Then as my wailing sound's decibles increased and reached my class teacher's ears.... Not to reveal her name ... She was this fat fat woman with large scary eyes and big spectacles.... namma chandramuki villi madhiri....


The gigantic figure will pass by the whole stretch to grab me like a dirt from my mom's hand and will daily say the same thing...

"Pongo mangala mam... ongala paaka paaka than she will take advantage and be crying ... naan pathukaren .... neenga pongo... "

and then to me

"Srilakshmi... come ... its getting late"

then you will see a big climax itself. I will be shouting as if i was seeing off the wedding of my most beloved one and the teacher used to literally ... in all the sense of the word drag me down the whole big corridor and the whole place will be so noisy and then this poor kid will wait till lunch for her thatha to come and pick up...


hee hee ... thinking of all this i feel it was so good to be a kid man ! .... the world was small we were safe and innocence bloomed:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home