Thursday, March 29, 2012

No one to one mapping!

One of those vetti days- heaps to finish but distractions in the mind led me to read quite a few blogs. Interesting that I write this after the Bob Marley quote.

Explain to me what love is- exaggeration of hormonal imbalance.
I got to say there is no “one love”.

I have liked (which could eventually have grown into love) many guys through the course of my life who-

- I have admired him from a distance but never got the guts to approach him.

- I was not sure if he would reciprocate and did not want to lose a good friend.

- I enjoyed his close friendship but only when I distanced, realized the feelings.

- Felt stupid not to have understood his feelings (hit me for that)

All of the above mainly because I never ever had the guts to confront to any that I actually liked

Pleasantly enough had a guy take the first step and here I am blissfully happy. He and I concur that there is no “the one” concept but it is just the circumstances and timing that make you take decisions. It is very admirable to live with your “found” love peacefully and happily.

I am very satisfied for my present life- have the freedom I wanted, the independence I dreamt for, the love that could never be matched, the solitude that I enjoy and the strength of me and the bonding that he has given me

Masha Allah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home